Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Walk Now For Autism Speaks Pictures

We had an amazing day at the autism walk. The weather was great it was nice and cool because it was supposed to rain but it held out until we were leaving. I am really glad we decided to walk this year and I look forward to doing it again next year. Our girl earned $175 to go towards Autism Speaks thank you if you helped make that possible.

I really wasn't sure what to expect so we were a little nervous but there was a lot to do. They had 7 bounce house and our girl made her way through each of them with Daddy while me and the little man checked out the resource fair. We tried sticking together but the kids didn't want to wait on each other to do things.

I had planned on getting more pictures but we were separated a lot and I was busy getting information about some of the services we weren't aware of.

Everyone there went out of their way to make sure our kids were having fun and everyone loved our girl's cape. :-)

There were Stormtroopers but the kids were freaked out so we skipped them this year. But our girl loved playing bean bag toss with Geoffrey the Giraffe.











No comments:

Post a Comment